Kingston Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in Ulster County and the surrounding area.
- Behavioral Health Care: Behavioral health providers are available for consultation at all our primary care clinics. Brief individual and group treatments focus on health and wellness promotion, early identification, quick resolution of problems & long-term problem prevention. Medication management and other specialty services are available by referral or telemedicine equipment. For more information contact your primary care team.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Albany. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Albany facility.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
Kingston Outpatient Clinic
63 Hurley Avenue
Kingston, NY 12401
Fax: (845) 331-0365
Monday through Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Take I-87 South
Get off at Exit 19
Go to traffic circle (do not take first right--that would take you to rte 28)
Take circle to 2nd exit (Washington Ave)
Go to 2nd traffic light, turn right on Hurley Avenue
63 Hurley Avenue is 2nd building on the right.
|Parent VA Medical Center
Albany VA Medical Center