Troy Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in Troy and the surrounding areas..
- Behavioral Health Care: Behavioral health providers are available for consultation at all our primary care clinics. Brief individual and group treatments focus on health and wellness promotion, early identification, quick resolution of problems & long-term problem prevention. Medication management and other specialty services are available by referral or telemedicine equipment. For more information contact your primary care team.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Albany. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Albany facility.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
Troy Outpatient Clinic
295 River Street
Troy, NY 12180
Fax: (518) 266-0555
Monday through Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Take I- 787 North
Get off Exit 8 (Watervliet, Green Island)
Take a right off the exit ramp (Troy)
Take a right at the light that leads over the Bridge
Go over bridge and take a right onto River Street
Come to the next light and continue to the right on River Street
The VA Clinic is the second building on your right (295)- First Floor
Parking is available in the large parking garage on your left. There are 12 parking spaces avaiable and 4 handicapped spaces.
There is also a indented drop off space in front of the clinic.
|Parent VA Medical Center
Albany VA Medical Center