VA » Health Care » Albany Stratton VA Medical Center Albany, NY » Locations and Directions » Catskill VA Clinic
Albany Stratton VA Medical Center Albany, NY
Catskill VA Clinic
- Primary Care: Services for Veterans in Columbia and Greene Counties.
- Behavioral Health Care: Behavioral health providers are available for consultation at all our primary care clinics. Brief individual and group treatments focus on health and wellness promotion, early identification, quick resolution of problems & long-term problem prevention. Medication management and other specialty services are available by referral or telemedicine equipment. For more information contact your primary care team.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program — an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Handicapped Accessible: Full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Albany. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Albany facility.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.